School of culinary art
The School of Culinary Art brings together young culinary talents and top companies from all over Austria in Bad Hofgastein. It offers comprehensive training with a focus on cooking, service, lifestyle and staging in the catering trade.
During the school time there is intensive contact between the students and top restaurants resulting in high practical relevance. The theoretical part is based on the accredited curriculum of a hotel management school.
The comprehensive training provides the qualifications to be a young entrepreneur and to take over a company or parental business.
Thus we offer an alternative to the classical apprenticeship. The practical part is carried out in well-known and leading companies. The School of Culinary Art also finishes with the diploma of a hotel professional including the trade license. The School of Culinary Art is also an attractive form of further qualification for high school graduates with an interest in high end cuisine and modern lifestyle.
We developed the School of Culinary Art together with Andreas Döllerer, who we can proudly count as one of our graduates and who is also the president of Jeunes Restaurateures. This cooperation enables us to provide our students with contacts to top companies throughout Austria, which are available to them throughout their education as partner companies.
Partner & Internships
We developed the school of culinary art together with Andreas Döllerer, who we can proudly count among our graduates and who is also the president of Jeunes Restaurateures. This cooperation enables us to provide our students with contacts to top companies throughout Austria, which are available to them throughout their education as partner companies.
Our partner companys:
- Sonnhof, St. Veit i. Pongau
- Restaurant Pfefferschiff, Hallwang
- Restaurant Mesnerhaus, Mauterndorf
- Döllerer’s Genusswelten, Golling
- Kirchenwirt, Leogang
- Seerestaurant Saag, Techelsberg
- Genießerhotel Die Forelle, Weißensee
- Rathhaus im Georgium, St. Georgen am Längsee
- Mühltalhof, Neufelden
- Genießerhotel Alpin, Achenkirch
- Gasthaus Csencsits, Harmisch
- Burg Vital Resort, Oberlech
- 3 years
- Positive certificate of 4th grade of grammar school
- Positive certificate of prevocational technical school
- New Secondary School (NMS): positive certificate of 4th grade of ‘basic education’ marked ‘Satisfactory’
- As lessons are taught in German minimum level of German language skills must be A2 according to the European language reference frame
- For further information please contact our office in Bad Hofgastein at email@example.com